Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Unfinished Pieces from Draft-Long time ago

I don't think I've ever felt so alone in my life.
Everyday for me is an inner strife.
The past, the present, the future
they are nothing that I can nurture.
Past love, I can't help but cling on to
because my heart still wants to
11:11 I prayed for him to find me
Convinced that he was the one I need.
And I think I still do, my mind won't let go.

Past tense, Present tense, Future Tense
Past Participle, Present Perfect, Future nonsense
Here now, is a boy that I like to speak with
but he's not someone I want to be with.

___________________________________________________________

Take these keys back
they were never mine to keep.
And this box full of letters
that you've written for me, so deep.

My watch had stopped at half past eight.
That was when anger took you away.
I will never forget the way you looked at me
I'm not the person you want or need.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
college student. makeup & skincare junkie.

Followers